At South Paw Canada, we love to hear how companies have utilized our promotional products to significantly increase brand awareness and enjoy the resulting jump in market share. We aren’t just a distributor of promotional products – we truly care about assisting you with matching up the right product for the task and purpose at hand. Here are a few of the ways you can put promotional products to work for your company. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your objectives and what we can do to help you achieve them.
- Trade Shows– The main goal of trade shows is to get leads, but that can’t happen if attendees just walk past your booth. A few eye-catching promotional products can get them to stop and learn more about you, giving you the opportunity to get their contact information. In addition, some smaller giveaway products with your name and information on them keeps your company fresh on their minds in the weeks to come.
- Fundraisers– Corporations aren’t the only ones who can benefit from promotional products – nonprofits can, too! Get your message across with exceptional products that will encourage those attending your fundraising events to donate generously to your charity while also providing them with a show of your appreciation.
- Product Rollout– When you are introducing a new product, the more people who know about it, the better — and who better to start with than your current customers? Send out promotional products to your customer base to announce a new product or service, and those products may also be seen by their friends, family, and associates, thereby expanding your market share.
- Professional Image– Depending on the type of company you have, personalized apparel can be a great way to present a professional image to the public and assure that your staff is keeping the dress code you have established. Polo shirts, hats, aprons, and other items are ideal promotional products for this purpose.
- Appreciation Gifts– There are two groups of people who are critical to your company’s success – your employees and your customers. With promotional products that are perfect as appreciation gifts, you’ll be able to express their importance to you in a way that also boosts awareness for your company.